Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Top Five Annoying Facebook Friends






I'm not a huge fan of Facebook, but I am a somewhat active lurker and I've figured out there are about five Facebook friend types out there that annoy the living hell out of me.

1) The "Un-Friender."

I have had people I've thought were my friend randomly UN friend me. I was pissed! Another form of this is someone you assume was or is a friend of yours, yet the REFUSE to accept your request.

2) The "I Like Everything" Friend.

I've had this happen to me once and it got to the point where I had to block this person. This is a friend who likes every post, photograph, and every comment you make. It gets weirder if you don't know them that well.

3) The friend that stops existing.

I've been guilty of this, but I find it annoying when people stop posting and there's no clear reason why. I like seeing posts from people I know, so realizing they've stopped without telling me does annoy me.

4) The Perfect Plans Friend

This may be out of jealousy, but I am annoyed by the friends who seem to have the perfect plans and photographs (aka proof), no matter the occasion. They always have a costume party on Halloween, they appear on the news because of creative snowpocalypse events, and even manage to have an epic St. Patrick's Day. This friend will make your social life look pathetic.

5) The friend who never replies to your comments.

I really really don't like this. I don't need an actual reply every time, but if I've made the effort to reply to someone's post, can I get some recognition?

What Facebook friends or behavior bothers you?

No comments :

Post a Comment