Viva Paper Towels #TeamVivaVantage


With some products, I am faithful to one particular brand, but when it comes to clean up, I am more choosy based on the quality than I am the name. 

I had the chance to try out the Viva Paper Towel challenge thanks to Crowdtap and I was so surprised!

The commercials always boast about how the paper towels stretch and I thought that was great for the big messes that need more elbow grease. Plus I was able to clean up more with fewer towels.

It's definitely a brand I will start choosing more when I go shopping. It cleans up better and allows for a much better finishing.

I was provided a free sampling of paper towels from Crowdtap. I was not required to write this blog post.

Popular posts from this blog

You'll Love the Hoboken Farms Pasta Sauce: Review & Giveaway

My Review of Nutty Novelties Nut Butters

Giveaway Round Up for the Week