Friday, October 10, 2014

Pilot Pens - Best Tools for Hand Writers Everywhere! #shopletreviews.

Since I hand write my stories, I'm always in hunt over the right pens. Which ones last the longest? Do I want the clicker pen or the ones with the cap? Should I stick with black or do I want colors? I'm usually pretty basic in my approach, but since I had the chance to try out the wide variety of pens sent to me by Pilot, I thought I would take each type into consideration!

• Frixion Clicker - Erasable Pen

I'm in love with this erasable pen. I could never write in pencil when I'm drafting a story, but there's something cringe worthy about having to scratch out a mistake when I'm writing. To be able to go back and erase something means so much when you are a writer! This also works really well too, and you don't experience a lot of faded pen markings that usually happens with erasable pen. Not to mention the quality is still great too (not choppy, nearly broken pen marks either)!

• Frixion Highlighter Erasable

The same goes for erasing...HIGHLIGHTED marks. I remember having to highlight textbooks in college and I would get so mad when I highlighted the wrong thing! It's like all the logic I put into what I was highlighted is wrong. Now the problem disappears. This is definitely a thing. Now I can highlight to my hearts content! This also is a great quality highlighter and most of the colors fade away after you start erasing.

• B2P Colors Multi Pens

I love gel pens. I don't use them with first drafts but I do use them when writing down notes or ideas. These work great and I especially love the purple, blue, and pink.

• B2P GelB2P Ball Pen, and Acroball Fine Pt

These last three pens are my personal favorite when writing down story drafts. I love they are all three clicker pens and they make for such smooth writing. If you are hand writer like me, you will want to purchase these. They are also a very good price too. I can write for a lengthy period of time without my hand cramping and also without the pen running out of steam. These are a must have in your writer supply closet!

I highly recommend you check out these pens as well as other Shoplet office supplies because they really have great quality stuff!

I received complimentary pens in exchange for my honest review.
Share:

6 comments:

  1. I struggle finding a good pen to write with, usually go to my stand by cross pen, may have to check these out as an option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man we hoard pens at our house - I swear we buy a zillion then they all mysteriously disappear! I'll have to look for some of these and give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pilot pens. I like to use their very fine point pens in my taking notes in college.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love gel pens. i have used pilot and loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to find a pen that is good for left handed people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a tech happy chick and really like my gadgets. At the same time there is nothing like the feel of a good pen sliding across paper.

    ReplyDelete