Can YouHandle Bar - Dry Beard Oil Review

Attention to all the fellas (or ladies, pay attention if you are starting to buy for the men in your life this holiday season)! I had the most incredible opportunity to work with CanYouHandleBar.com and review some of their products.


But wait? Me? Well, since I'm a lady, I thought it would be unique to bring in my oldest brother and have him give the products a try. I couldn't wait to see what he thought and get his perspective on some of the great products that CanYouHandleBar offers.


First, a little bit about their background. Reading over the Can You Handle Bar Manifesto tells you so much about the man behind the mustache. Passionate about not only his facial hair, but what it means to be a man, gives me so much respect for this company. Freely admitting that the mustache doesn't make the man (and neither does this product), he defines a man as "a boy multiplied by life, minus excuses." Powerful stuff! He hopes that these products become mementos and highlight your path and journey.


Read the full manifesto by clicking this link. You will be glad you did!


My brother tried their products - the Beard Dry Oil: Wisdom. For what my two cents are worth, I did smell the product and it did smell very good. Most importantly, my brother was the one who tried the product! He said that after using the product, he found that since his hair is a little on the fine side, he thought this beard oil was a bit heavy. He did say however it worked great for him as an aftershave balm!


Best of all, the price is right if this is the right product for you guys out there (or ladies shopping for your guys!). It is priced at $20.00 for the container of dry beard oil.


Shop online at CanYouHandleBar.com. Visit them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway Round Up for the Week

Twin Engine Coffee - Organic, Artisan Coffee (Coupon inside!)

You'll Love the Hoboken Farms Pasta Sauce: Review & Giveaway