Skip to main content

Can YouHandle Bar - Dry Beard Oil Review

Attention to all the fellas (or ladies, pay attention if you are starting to buy for the men in your life this holiday season)! I had the most incredible opportunity to work with CanYouHandleBar.com and review some of their products.


But wait? Me? Well, since I'm a lady, I thought it would be unique to bring in my oldest brother and have him give the products a try. I couldn't wait to see what he thought and get his perspective on some of the great products that CanYouHandleBar offers.


First, a little bit about their background. Reading over the Can You Handle Bar Manifesto tells you so much about the man behind the mustache. Passionate about not only his facial hair, but what it means to be a man, gives me so much respect for this company. Freely admitting that the mustache doesn't make the man (and neither does this product), he defines a man as "a boy multiplied by life, minus excuses." Powerful stuff! He hopes that these products become mementos and highlight your path and journey.


Read the full manifesto by clicking this link. You will be glad you did!


My brother tried their products - the Beard Dry Oil: Wisdom. For what my two cents are worth, I did smell the product and it did smell very good. Most importantly, my brother was the one who tried the product! He said that after using the product, he found that since his hair is a little on the fine side, he thought this beard oil was a bit heavy. He did say however it worked great for him as an aftershave balm!


Best of all, the price is right if this is the right product for you guys out there (or ladies shopping for your guys!). It is priced at $20.00 for the container of dry beard oil.


Shop online at CanYouHandleBar.com. Visit them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. Thank you soooo much for this review. My boyfriend is so hard to buy for, but this is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is going strong with No Shave November, and I think this would be perfect for him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin C Serum - Add This To Your Morning Beauty Routine [Review and Giveaway]

What is your morning (or evening) beauty routine? For me, I'm usually so tired at night that if I remember to wash my face, it's an enormous deal. But in the morning, I pay so much more attention to my skin. I always put on coconut oil of some kind, but lately, I've been adding a new addition to my routine - Vitamin C Serum.

I've heard about the benefits of using a Vitamin C Serum for a while now and jumped at the chance to try it out and see the kind of impact this had on my skin.

I have been using the Amara Organics Vitamins C Serum 20% (with Vitamin E and Hydraulic Acid) Serum for a couple of weeks now. One thing that stood out to me was how gentle this was on my skin. It wasn't harsh at all. I use it daily each morning and follow it up with  a moisturizer.

Vitamin C Serum is supposed to reduce signs of aging. I'm only 28 so I'm not sure that I have a lot of evidence of aging to worry about just yet. This is also supposed to brighten skin, repair damage…

Lotus Foods Rice Review and Giveaway

​​

I tend to eat quite a bit of rice in my diet. First, because it's a healthy grain. Plus, I'm also gluten-free and it's a good grain for me to have that won't negatively impact my body.
So I usually purchase one particular type of rice brand, so I was really eager for the chance to try out a new kind. I tried out rice by Lotus Foods. You may have seen them in the store or heard of them before! 
What makes Lotus Foods different? Well they work towards improving the lives of the farmers they work with first of all. They use what is called a "System of Rice Intensification." It's a way of allowing farms to "double and triple their yields while using 80-90% less seed, 50% less water, less or no chemical inputs." Basically, more rice, less water. So I tend to be a visual learner, so if you want to know more about what this means, watch this really short video below:

They also partner with small scale farmers, which I think is amazing and I really …

Crazy Richards Peanut Butter Review & Giveaway

I absolutely love peanut butter. Really, I mean peanut butter is such a huge part of my diet. And you know, I really appreciate when peanut butter has simple ingredients. Peanuts. Salt. And that's it. I don't like added oils and I'm not TOO big of a fan of flavored peanut butters. Although I'd never turn down chocolate peanut butter (if I found the right blend!).
Anyways, I had the chance to try out some peanut butter by a company called, "Crazy Richards." Crazy Richard's Peanut Butter has been around a while. It was formed and combined by two Richards about 30 years ago and was recently passed along to the newest generation.
Well, I got the chance to try out their peanut butter - creamy and crunchy. I loved it. Here's a weird thing I love with peanut butter - whole milk vanilla Greek yogurt with blueberries! Sure people put peanut butter in smoothies, but I scoop out some of my favorite vanilla greek yogurt into a cup and put it in the freezer with …