Activity Gift Ideas: Be Tourist in Your Own Town with Vimbly.com!

Although I've lived in Portland, Oregon for over 7 years now, there are still some unexplored neighborhoods that I have yet to really get to know. You know how it is, when you get into a rut it's just hard to break out of sometimes!

One thing that I would love to see happen for myself is to really get to know some of these areas and when I heard about Vimbly.com I knew this was the right way to do that! So I can't wait to talk about their website.

First of all, I do want to tell you they aren't in EVERY city. Right now it looks like they are in Anaheim, Los Angeles, New York City, Phoenix, Seattle, Boston, Maui, Portland, Washington DC, Chicago, Miami, Orlando, San Diego, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. So they offer a very large selection of kind of cities that may just be on your list of vacation hot spots this summer.

You can sign up VERY easily. It took me less than two seconds with my Facebook account. And once you select a city to explore, you can start browsing around activities you want to learn more about.

Just taking a look at what they have to offer, I can already see two that I want to save for myself, like Murder Mystery Theater!

Plus, they offer you a "bucket list" so you can keep track of which activities you want to participate in and when the next schedule for that activity pops up. Check out what my bucket list looks like right now:



What I like in terms of food related activities is that you can tell them about allergy information and I think this is great. What I like best about this site is that you can purchase a gift card for someone. I think this is wonderful when you want to give a gift (maybe for a long distant friend or  family member) without having it be just a plain ol' gift card. Now with Vimbly they can DO something.

Visit Vimbly.com and find out if there are activities in your area and sign up!

I received compensation to write this post. My opinions are 100% my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway Round Up for the Week

Twin Engine Coffee - Organic, Artisan Coffee (Coupon inside!)

You'll Love the Hoboken Farms Pasta Sauce: Review & Giveaway