Skip to main content

NewAir AH-450B Space Heater Review







I had the chance to review the NewAir Electric Space Heater AH-450B. This is an incredible little heater that I have in my living room. Although do note, my living room is fairly small. So far, I would recommend this for small bedrooms and not large spaces as I don't think it would heat large rooms well.

First, it's extremely easy to set up. When you receive this item, you really just have to place the wheels on the bottom (very easy to install) and plug it in. The wheels are good to keep the heater off the carpet or flooring and so it has enough room (and won't overheat).




I usually leave the heater on at 75 degrees and leave it at the "ECO" option (instead of
the HIGH or LOW setting). Also, the great thing is that you can also have the timer set for 2 hours up to 8 hours (so it can go off on it's own). This is really convenient because sometimes I can forget to turn off the heater and if you have a busy day ahead of you, having the ability for the heater to turn off on it's own makes that a nice safety feature. Also, it comes with a little remote for you to be able to mess with the heat setting a lot easier (who wants to get out of bed to have to turn on or off their heater?).

Also, the heater does get pretty hot around the metal parts of the heater. It does have a handle though, so if you need to move it from one place to the other, you simply pull or push on the handle. Plus, if something is getting TOO hot or if there is a concern about maybe something being in the heaters way it has a caution button that will light up for you and if you see that you can turn the heater off.

Lastly it's really easy to keep out of the way, and it has a place to wrap up the cord so it stays out of the way.









What I like the best is that it's really clear and easy to use. Best of all it does it's job to heat the room I'm in which I really was looking for in a space heater. I prefer to use this heater especially because it can heat up a section of the house rather than turning on the furnace or regular house heater. I would highly recommend this for everyone as I've used other space heater and so far this is the best one I've experienced.

I do want to point out just to let you know my perspective - the winter in my area hasn't really been overly cold. It has been down in the 30s in my area, but I know for some of you, that isn't very cold at all. It's been a pretty mild winter in my area for the most part. If you struggle with temperatures that are extremely low, just keep that in mind when you get this heater. That's why I recommend it for smaller rooms.

You can purchase this heater by visiting their website at www.newair.com and like them on Facebook.

I received this product in exchange for my honest review.

Comments

  1. would come in so handy in the winter!! so cold up north here during feb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the wheels for easy portability.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be perfect for our small living room! The living room, with its large windows, is the "cold spot" in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..from the front it looks like a vacuum cleaner! LOL. It looks like a nice unit for any part of the house. I'm in Chicago and it's always cold...so this would be a great addition to my kitchen, where it's cold as heck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. with this winter being so cold, we could really use this in the basement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been cold this year. This would have been handy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have had a terribly cold winter, I think soon below zero. I would love this for my bedroom, I can't ever get warm and comfortable.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could use extra heat in my home office. It's over the garage and gets a little chilly in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My house has an open floor plan, which looks beautiful. Looks can be deceiving...it is FREEZING in the winter! I use three blankets at once when I'm downstairs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The remote control is a nice feature. You can hardly move on winter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could use this at the office where it's just freezing......Brrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is really nifty. Thanks for letting us know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is so cold and windy today, I really need this!
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not sure if it got my first comment but just incase..I would like one of these since I'm so cold natured!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this sounds like a great product, I would love to try one out

    ReplyDelete
  16. i need my own heater like....now! brrrr

    ReplyDelete
  17. this sounds like a great product, would love to try it out

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really wanted one of these this year its cold next year for sure

    ReplyDelete
  19. This would be nice on cold nights.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am always cold so I would love to have this!

    ReplyDelete
  21. See also more and compare for best prices deals for Space Heaters Deals here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin C Serum - Add This To Your Morning Beauty Routine [Review and Giveaway]

What is your morning (or evening) beauty routine? For me, I'm usually so tired at night that if I remember to wash my face, it's an enormous deal. But in the morning, I pay so much more attention to my skin. I always put on coconut oil of some kind, but lately, I've been adding a new addition to my routine - Vitamin C Serum.

I've heard about the benefits of using a Vitamin C Serum for a while now and jumped at the chance to try it out and see the kind of impact this had on my skin.

I have been using the Amara Organics Vitamins C Serum 20% (with Vitamin E and Hydraulic Acid) Serum for a couple of weeks now. One thing that stood out to me was how gentle this was on my skin. It wasn't harsh at all. I use it daily each morning and follow it up with  a moisturizer.

Vitamin C Serum is supposed to reduce signs of aging. I'm only 28 so I'm not sure that I have a lot of evidence of aging to worry about just yet. This is also supposed to brighten skin, repair damage…

The Best Gluten-Free Soup I've Had in a Long Time (And Giveaway]

​​​​​​​​ Since I've been gluten-free it isn't always to figure out easy lunch solutions. I'm not a huge fan of frozen options and I really don't think I've found the perfect, consistently amazing lunch time bread. And soups? Well, I haven't found my favorite soups yet either. Until now.
So I had the chance to try out Blount's Soups! I tried two different kinds - 
Tomato Bisque

Broccoli Cheddar



Here's what I thought:
The Good:
Theses soups are non-gmo, organic, and gluten-free. First, the tomato bisque. I found this tasted so good. I like when Tomato Soup is on the creamy side. And this was! I'm never a fan when tomato soup has more of a ketchupy, liquidy tomato flavor. But when it really tastes like a soup? Oh yum! 
For the Broccoli Cheddar, it may not have been as thick and creamy and cheesy as I usually love about Broccoli Cheddar, it was still really tasty. I just needed a bit more salt. 
The Not so Good
You know, not like I'm trying to avoid a…

Why You Should Buy Organic Coffee [and Giveaway]

I'm always on the organic route when I go into a grocery store, but I have only just recently heard that we really should be drinking organic coffee. I never really thought of this before and didn't realize the importance of choosing organic coffee until now.

One major reasons to drink organic coffee?

You avoid a good majority of the pesticides.

This is the main reason I choose organic produce. Did you know that coffee is known to be one of the most heavily sprayed crops? While many argue the roasting process eliminates the pesticide residue, this still doesn't leave warm feelings in my coffee pot about what the coffee bean could entail. (SOURCE)

It's also environmentally beneficial. Many conventional growers will clear out forests to make room for their crops. This eliminates natural pest killers like birds and other creatures and this leads to more pesticide use. Organic coffee is grown more naturally, maintaining the forest life in the surrounding area. (SOURCE)

Ve…