Saturday, April 11, 2015

My Newest Tech Hope-to-Have: A Touch Screen Laptop @BestBuy


I seem to choose the short straw when it comes to computers. Either that or I'm really rough on technology. So it goes without saying that ever since my current laptop started dying out I've been looking around for the next one I plan on getting. It may not be any time soon for me, but I've already spotted a laptop that I am yearning for and keeping my eye on.  And this laptop is no short straw.

It's the HP Envy TouchSmart 15.6” touch screen laptop. Ever since I've owned a smart phone and, more recently, a tablet, I've been fighting the urge to poke my fingers at the computer screen to launch an app. When nothing happens I have to remind myself that the touch screen technology hasn't exactly reached my own computer already. But it will one day, I promise you that.

What I really like about this particular laptop is that appeals to my inner gamer. I don't have the time to lately mostly because my own laptop acts like a total dinosaur when it tries to launch a game. (Seriously, what fun is a game if it takes an hour to launch?) But the HP Envy Touchsmart screen has a processor meant to deliver the best gaming and entertainment experience with the AMD FX Special Edition APU. Smart-sounding talk aside, that basically means that game urge I get occasionally would finally be satisfied.

Also I'm a multi-tasker and I have a million things going at once usually. This laptop is perfect for that. This Quick AMD FX processor makes daily tasks such as watching videos or streaming movies a lot easier. My Hulu or Crackle obsession will no longer get frozen halfway through the movie.





 So while my birthday and Christmas are both way far away (my birthday is in December), I feel like it wouldn't hurt to start dropping hints now. Ahem, so if you would like to purchase this particular laptop for a loved one, you can get this at Best Buy with FREE shipping. You can also get FREE store pickup. The amazing-ness just doesn't stop does it? Just saunter over to this Best Buy link here and clicky-clicky.

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

40 comments :

  1. I've never had a laptop before and would love to have one too. My daughter loves her laptop and keeps telling me to get one. Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been using touch screen for years. They are really easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cool! It has many nice features.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a Windows fan, but it looks like a nice computer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never been a fan of touch screens. I think it has to do with fingerprint smudges more than anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fiance' bought me a new laptop last fall but it is not a touch screen.This looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a great laptop. Our family is at the point where each of us needs a laptop. It's not fun to fight over what we have each night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a laptop! This one has many wonderful features!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the new idea a nd then it look like anew thing to have

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use a tablet and like the touch screen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought I was the only one rough on technology! My Toshiba laptop actually has a dent in it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. my boyfriend had a touch screen desktop and it was awesome(:

    ReplyDelete
  13. This would be great for traveling. I'm a Windows fan so this would be for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that this is a a computer that would be good for when traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really helpful, I need a laptop and I've looking into different brands :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't have a laptop that's touchscreen as of yet. This sounds and looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOoohhh...Looks nice. I love that it is touch screen.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks really cool. I have a netbook but touchscreens are much easier to use.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice! really nice I want one too! It will be awhile before I can have anything like this. I have the same problem with CRACKLE pausing all the time --thats so frustrating to me==I just want to watch something without that problem

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to have a touchscreen laptop. This one looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I do not have a laptop either, but I would really like one like this. I do shop at Best Buy a lot.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am looking for a new laptop and this could be a contender!

    ReplyDelete
  23. looks like a nice item

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am not a fan of touchscreen, perhaps because I am neurotic about fingerprints and smudges. Not sure who thought this would be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to have one too! i am a bit skeptical of the touch screen. i am afraid i wouldn't like it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. this sounds like a great product, would love to try it

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've always wanted a touch screen!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This really looks like a great laptop, I would recommend this to anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  29. That would be nice. I wasn't sure about the touch screens at first but now I kind of wish I had gotten one.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I need to get a new laptop,mine is on its last leg.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have a new touchscreen and I hate it as people generally lack the cleanliness needed to keep things tidy and working without issue. Or maybe I just cannot handle greasy fingerprints.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I only use Apple so it would be interesting to use the touch screen computers.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would love to try a touch screen.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I need a new laptop, too. Heck, I'm not picky. Any new computer would be fine, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision.
    You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.
    used laptops for sale in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete