Skip to main content

Dove Fruit Chocolate - A Good Idea Anytime, Anywhere

dove, fruit

You know that food where you are fairly certain you could eat it until you are seriously not doing too well? I found this food in Dove Fruit Chocolate.

I'm not always a fan of chocolate covered fruit because some times it's just too dried fruit tasting or the pieces of fruit are too small for me to appreciate. But when I tried Dove Fruit Chocolate I knew I had something amazing on my hands. You would be proud of me though because I shared this with my mom and brother and we spread it out over the week.

This was just good stuff. I tried out three different kinds - Whole Cherries, Whole Blueberries, and Whole Cranberries. Each had a very unique flavor because of the fruit inside. My favorite was the Chocolate Covered Whole Cherries because you get great sized pieces of chocolate. I did enjoy the Chocolate Covered Whole Blueberries and Chocolate Covered Cranberries but not as much as the cherries. This is something I will look for again.

What I really like about these chocolates is that they were DARK chocolate covered. Dark Chocolate has been known to be really good for your heart and you can tell as you taste each piece of this chocolate that this isn't junky chocolate that you might hand out at Halloween. In fact, I'm fairly sure you may want to hide this away in your own stash. Better yet, as the seasons change and the outdoors starts to call you out, these chocolates would make a wonderful addition to a trail mix.

Find out more information about Dove Fruit by following this link. Get recipes and other tasty treat ideas by visiting this link. Follow them on Facebook,  Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTubeClick here to find out where to buy some Dove Fruit in a store near you.

I received these chocolates in exchange for my honest review.

Comments

  1. I have brought this candy before and it is goood

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm a 1%-er here but I don't think fruit and chocolate belong together. Pretty sure my hubby would go crazy for these though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Dove is one of my favorites and now that fruit is added it just kicked it up a notch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dove chocolate and cranberries, sounds wonderful and the blueberries one is I need to be on the look out for it, as they say a little bit of chocolate is great for us.. would improve my morale

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMM MMM thiese look delicious! Dove always makes great chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a fan of chocolate that much so this does not appeal to me, but I know someone who would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try the Whole Cherries and blueberries. They sound really good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy! These sound delicious! I need to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have had Dove Fruit Chocolate and I love them! I eat them for a snack at work.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum, I love dove and I would love to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These sound good I think I will buy these the next time I buy candy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Dove chocolates! I'd like to try the whole cherry chocolates!
    nikilsend(at)outlook(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love dove chocolate and buy it a few times a month

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dove chocolate is most definitely a good idea anytime, anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look tasty. I would love to try the Cranberry one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are making me hungry right now! I do buy Dove a couple of times a month.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow those look good and i would like to get them and reat

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have tried the blueberry and they are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This are great. I can not put them down.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dove picked the best berries that would have gone with chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dove is one of my favorite chocolates. I think it is the perfect combination of smooth and silky. I am hopeful they will go Non-GMO, so I can eat them all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dove makes wonderful chocolates. I love them all.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin C Serum - Add This To Your Morning Beauty Routine [Review and Giveaway]

What is your morning (or evening) beauty routine? For me, I'm usually so tired at night that if I remember to wash my face, it's an enormous deal. But in the morning, I pay so much more attention to my skin. I always put on coconut oil of some kind, but lately, I've been adding a new addition to my routine - Vitamin C Serum.

I've heard about the benefits of using a Vitamin C Serum for a while now and jumped at the chance to try it out and see the kind of impact this had on my skin.

I have been using the Amara Organics Vitamins C Serum 20% (with Vitamin E and Hydraulic Acid) Serum for a couple of weeks now. One thing that stood out to me was how gentle this was on my skin. It wasn't harsh at all. I use it daily each morning and follow it up with  a moisturizer.

Vitamin C Serum is supposed to reduce signs of aging. I'm only 28 so I'm not sure that I have a lot of evidence of aging to worry about just yet. This is also supposed to brighten skin, repair damage…

5 Recipes Made with Gluten-Free Bagels

When I think of bagels, I don't usually think of things I can make with them outside of my usual go to stuff, like cheese melts, avocado toast and toasted bagel and peanut butter. 
But there are some recipes that take bagels to the next level and I came across some created by "The Greater Knead" bagel company and I absolutely had to share these with you. And I had the chance to try out some of their bagels, but more on that later. First, the tasty bagel goodness.
The Bagel Crumble.

To make this, you take their chocolate bagel (oh yes, I said chocolate), a little oil, and cinnamon and some honey. And from there you chop it up and bake it and cover it with tastiness and put it over ice cream. Just check out this recipe and you'll see why you want it. 
http://www.thegreaterknead.com/recipe/free-from-bagel-crumble/
French Toast Bites.
If there is anyone out there reading this that remembers how yummy french toast was pre-gluten-free days, I think you should check out this …

What To Do When You Stuck in a Snack Rut [Giveaway Inside!]

Sometimes you can easily get in a rut with food. I know I get that way. The same products are in the store, you have the same lunch ideas, you buy the same snacks, the same everything. I know that it actually can be hard to step outside my comfort zone and try something new.

So that's when subscription boxes can help. It's an excellent way of finding new things to try, getting some extra snacks, and opening up your horizon to new foods. Whether you are celiac or gluten-intolerant or simply eat gluten-free by choice, it's time to broaden those horizons!

I recently had the chance to try out the "American Gluten-Free" food box. Here's the photo of what I received -




1) Jessica's Natural Foods Chocolate Chip Granola

2) Beanits Bean Chips Hint of Line

3) Betty Lou's Strawberry Fruit Bar

4) Health Warrior Chia Bar - Acai Berry

5) Betty Lou's Just Great Stuff Bar - Superberry



6) Brami Beans: Chili Lime

7) Ener-G Original Pretzels

8) Hippea's Organic …