Skip to main content

Olfactif - Sample Your Perfume Before You Purchase






Have you ever waned to try perfume before you buy it? Well, there's a subscription box for that. I bring you Olfactif! It's a perfume sample subscription service I had the chance to try out a few weeks ago and I received a monthly box of Olfactif perfume samples. How it works is when you sign up for a subscription, each month you've subscribed you get three sample perfumes to try. They come in little viles and the website says each vile contains about 40 sprays (or a little less, if the full bottle is more expensive). Plus, you even get an $18 credit to put towards a full bottle of perfume featuring one of the scents you tried out. The monthly subscription is about $18.00 month (or you also pay less per month if you subscribe for 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months). Find out more here.



What I immediately like about Olfactif perfume samples I tried was how obviously really quality perfumes these were.

The ones I tried were -

Fils de Dieu by Etat Libre d'Orange (full sized bottle costs $85)

Me Myself & I by Ego Factor (full sized bottle costs $100)

Romantina (full sized bottle costs $90)

You can find out more details about the perfumes I tried by visiting this link.

I really enjoyed all three of these. They were perfect summer perfumes, although a bit heavy for summer I thought. So, I would say these were great for late summer and this lasted me several weeks. Although I was bummed when I realized they were all gone!


I think this Olfactif subscription box is perfect if you want to try out perfumes that are a bit unique and not the usual brand you might see in a department store. The cost of the subscription box - $18.00 per month (and you do receive that back in store credit if you plan to buy a large bottle) is a pretty good price. This is especially nice if you are interested in buying perfumes and have the budget for it. I also think it's worth it, even if you don't buy full bottles but just want a few nice samples of perfume to try. I wouldn't spray these every day but for evenings out or for a day I just want to feel special these worked great.

To purchase your subscription, visit Olfactif's website and subscribe.You can also like them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

I received the above subscription box in exchange for my honest review.

Comments

  1. I like that you receive the $18 back in store credit if you buy a bottle. I think I still greatly prefer just going to Nordstrom or Sephora and smelling ALL THE THINGS, I do like that they're unique and unusual brands though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fact that you can try them as samples before you buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a neat idea! I like that you can try them out to see if you like them before you commit to buying them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool advice!! I saw on another blog something similar, except it said "Date your perfume before you marry it".

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a convenient service that a lot of people would use

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin C Serum - Add This To Your Morning Beauty Routine [Review and Giveaway]

What is your morning (or evening) beauty routine? For me, I'm usually so tired at night that if I remember to wash my face, it's an enormous deal. But in the morning, I pay so much more attention to my skin. I always put on coconut oil of some kind, but lately, I've been adding a new addition to my routine - Vitamin C Serum.

I've heard about the benefits of using a Vitamin C Serum for a while now and jumped at the chance to try it out and see the kind of impact this had on my skin.

I have been using the Amara Organics Vitamins C Serum 20% (with Vitamin E and Hydraulic Acid) Serum for a couple of weeks now. One thing that stood out to me was how gentle this was on my skin. It wasn't harsh at all. I use it daily each morning and follow it up with  a moisturizer.

Vitamin C Serum is supposed to reduce signs of aging. I'm only 28 so I'm not sure that I have a lot of evidence of aging to worry about just yet. This is also supposed to brighten skin, repair damage…

The Best Gluten-Free Soup I've Had in a Long Time (And Giveaway]

​​​​​​​​ Since I've been gluten-free it isn't always to figure out easy lunch solutions. I'm not a huge fan of frozen options and I really don't think I've found the perfect, consistently amazing lunch time bread. And soups? Well, I haven't found my favorite soups yet either. Until now.
So I had the chance to try out Blount's Soups! I tried two different kinds - 
Tomato Bisque

Broccoli Cheddar



Here's what I thought:
The Good:
Theses soups are non-gmo, organic, and gluten-free. First, the tomato bisque. I found this tasted so good. I like when Tomato Soup is on the creamy side. And this was! I'm never a fan when tomato soup has more of a ketchupy, liquidy tomato flavor. But when it really tastes like a soup? Oh yum! 
For the Broccoli Cheddar, it may not have been as thick and creamy and cheesy as I usually love about Broccoli Cheddar, it was still really tasty. I just needed a bit more salt. 
The Not so Good
You know, not like I'm trying to avoid a…

Why You Should Buy Organic Coffee [and Giveaway]

I'm always on the organic route when I go into a grocery store, but I have only just recently heard that we really should be drinking organic coffee. I never really thought of this before and didn't realize the importance of choosing organic coffee until now.

One major reasons to drink organic coffee?

You avoid a good majority of the pesticides.

This is the main reason I choose organic produce. Did you know that coffee is known to be one of the most heavily sprayed crops? While many argue the roasting process eliminates the pesticide residue, this still doesn't leave warm feelings in my coffee pot about what the coffee bean could entail. (SOURCE)

It's also environmentally beneficial. Many conventional growers will clear out forests to make room for their crops. This eliminates natural pest killers like birds and other creatures and this leads to more pesticide use. Organic coffee is grown more naturally, maintaining the forest life in the surrounding area. (SOURCE)

Ve…