Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The Affordable Bed in a Box - By Nest Bedding

A bed in a box?

Yes, it is possible.

Thanks to Nest Bedding, I bring you the bed in a box! Just watch my video below -

video

By the way the kind of bed that I received is called...The LOVE Bed. The Loooooove Beeeeddddddd (sung to the 'Love Boat' theme).  Anyways...


And now for my review of this great amazing bed! First, taking the bed out of the box was a bit of a challenge. It took more than a couple of people to handle the thing and break it free from the plastic and the box confining it. But once unraveled I looked at it and wondered...will that actually become a queen bed?


It sure did (by the way, I used my own box spring!)! And I'm happy to say that I'm sleeping soundly on this great mattress. Initially though, it took me a little bit to get used to. This doesn't have the usual springs that I've gotten so used to sleeping on and it just felt mushy at first. But several weeks later I'm finally getting used to it. Although pay attention to the type of mattress you usually sleep on, because I would recommend if you are used to sleeping on a firm mattress, definitely continue getting a firm mattress. I also would like to note that the Nest Bedding website for the Love Bed DOES say that it can take up to 60 days to get used to a new "sleeping surface." And the cool thing is you are given 100 nights of trying out the bed (and they do ask you to give it 30 nights) and if you don't like it then you can get your money back. That's a pretty awesome deal. And I would highly recommend you give it some time, especially if you aren't used to the "foam" type of mattress. It has taken me some time to get used to.

Overall, if you are looking for a mattress that is affordable than I highly recommend you start with the Love Bed. The price isn't too bad ($799 for a queen, $599 for a twin, and $649 for twin XL, for example) either. Find out more information about the Love Bed by following this link. You can also like Nest Bedding on Facebook  and Twitter.

I received the above mattress in exchange for my honest review.

34 comments :

  1. I love that you have 100 nights to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know that it could take up to 60 days to get used to a new "sleeping surface."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I do like their refund policy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it was pretty cool watching the bed expand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an interesting product. I've never tried a foam mattress and I like their return policy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had a foam mattress in the past. Note I said "had."

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first time I've heard of bed in a box! I once tried an air mattress and didn't like it, this sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, I've heard of this. I so want one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic idea,everyone is getting this for Christmas.Thanks so very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow 100 night to try it out. This is a pretty cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so nice and would be perfect for our guest room!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely and would be an outstanding addition in my bedroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that you have 100 nights to try it out. It takes time to get used to a new bed and to see if it is better. A lot of people don't pay enough attention to their mattress and suffer from aches and pains because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing this review. Will have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never heard of this but it sounds pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is something I will definitely look into, my husband and I need a new mattress and are waiting until the holidays pass to buy one. That'll give me plenty of time to choose and research.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so much easier to transport instead of the usual bulky bed. I will definitely keep this one in mind when I'm ready for a new mattress.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd have it delivered and it would be so much easier to set up than a traditional mattress.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for the post! I have never heard of this before but it sounds pretty cool. I love the return policy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's worth considering if only because you get to try it out risk-free. You can't do that with a mattress & box springs from the furniture store.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't heard of this product before, but love their try it and refund policy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't heard about this product before but think they're policies are great!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Love Bed haha! What a funny name. I'm definitely used to sleeping on a firm mattress. This looks comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like that they give you 100 to test it out.

    ReplyDelete
  25. this sounds like a great product, would love to try it

    ReplyDelete
  26. We need a new mattress, may have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I was a bit hesitant about trying a new kind of mattress but I needed a new mattress and the price was good so I gave it a try and I am so glad I did! It took a couple of weeks to get used to but I really like the bed and I sleep so much better,

    Dante Storey @ Healthy Bed Store

    ReplyDelete
  28. Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog.
    cal king mattress

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bedding Stock celebrates its fourth anniversary with a sale. Get 25% off on all mattress collection http://southflorida.citybizlist.com/article/361201/moving-forward-past-four-bedding-stock-celebrates-its-fourth-anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  30. Bedding Stock celebrates its fourth anniversary with a sale. Get 25% off on all mattress collection twin memory foam mattress

    ReplyDelete