Skip to main content

Gift Ideas: Thoughtfully Gifts - Unique & Flavorful Gift Boxes! [My Review]

I can't wait to tell you about this really unique gift idea. It's called, "Thoughtfully." Well, they offer up such a wide variety of gifts that you can give (or give to yourself!). I mean just glancing over at their site and I can spend hours on there. And I am particularly obsessed with their food and bar area (check it out).

In fact, that is why I am so excited to share with you this really awesome gift set that I had the chance to try out! It's called the "Tequila Cantina." If you know someone who loves tequila, I think this is an incredible gift to give. Check out some of the photos I took -





You really get nice quality things when you get this type of gift set. It came with four delectable different salts (my favorite is sweet salt; oh yes, yum). And the lime salt (um yeah, oh so yum). And it came with a really fancy cutting board and knife! When I set it all up, I couldn't take it down for weeks. I felt so fancy! Like I wanted to invite everyone over to do shots. Hehe.

Price wise, it is a tad bit expensive - this comes at about $99.99. But you really get quality stuff here. You do. And if this isn't your style, they offer up so much more. Check out this breakfast in bed gift set or this coffee therapy gift set. 

You know what is even better is that I don't even have to warn you about deceptively large products in the photos. You do get nicely sized items when you purchase these gift sets. When I looked over what they had to offer, I assumed everything would be so tiny. But that wasn't the case! These are really nice!

This will honestly be one of the first sites that I go to if I'm at a loss for gifts. They have so many clever sets to offer. I'm kind of also loving their birthday gift sets too (I mean, if you want a gift for you for your birthday, this would be so fun to get, or GIVE! Even better right??) And the prices range widely too, so not everything is expensive. So this is worth your time and consideration, I really can't say that enough.

Follow them on Twitter and Facebook for fun updates. And I'm so happy to announce one lucky reader will receive a Thoughtfully gift box from a specific catalog. Enter via Rafflecopter below. US Only. Ends 12/18.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

I received the above items in exchange for my honest review.

Comments

  1. I input the wrong entry for the email. I'm signed up with respect4thequeen@hotmail.com thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Sweet Holiday Box. Baking with my daughter would be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like The Science of Cold Brew box. It's unique and something I would give as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the tea lab
    A Tea Lover's Gift Set

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the Cocktail Bar: Cocktail Lover's Gift Set. It's a great variety of unique drink mixes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Add Beer, Bake Bread Set.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the cheers to art set. Painting and drinking, perfect Saturday evening.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also like the The Tipsy Mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Breakfast in Bed gift.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked this cocoa set https://thoughtfully.com/godiva-mocha-chocolate-gift-set/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Tea Lab Gift Box
    Thank You for the chance

    Fiona N

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the The Olive Oil Shoppe set. yum yum yum

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really appreciate the tea lovers one, thank you so much for the great offer. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Bloody Mary World Tour looks like a fun gift!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Fuego hot sauce set. I love hot sauce. The steak lovers and BBQ sauce ones look good too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Sweet Holiday set is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know I would want to receive The Sweet Holiday! Those holiday skillets are the cutest!! I can see using those every year and even on other holidays with creative decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the breakfast in bed! - and cocktail one

    ReplyDelete
  19. I must insist that I would thoroughly enjoy each and every alcoholic gift set on Thoughtfully Gifts webpage; Although one particular set spoke to me, The Tipsy Mermaid Gift Set. This set caught my eye simply as a result of many perfect strangers' approaching me, in my lifetime, with passionate admiration while persistently urging me to accept and embrace everyone's outlandish belief that I resemble The Little Mermaid due to my immense length of bright red wavy hair.... The Tipsy Mermaid brings those memories of hilarity to the forefront of my mind, Therefore I feel an intriguing sense of connection with the themed gift set. I could certainly see myself "accepting and embracing" a mermaid-inspired cocktail and who knows, when the alcohol really sinks in, I may finally "accept and embrace" the mermaid in me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This gift catches my eye: mocha barista with godiva
    A Cocoa Lover's Gift Set
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the Movie Night and Breakfast in Bed but there are a lot of fun ideas particularly for the hard to buy for person.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the Chip Chip Hooray gift set.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Mocha Barista With Godiva Chocolate looks pretty and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello,

    I like the Tea Lab a klot! I love drinking tea! I also think the "Sweet" Holiday looks amazing! But I can't even decide, they all look so fancy and I want them all, haha!

    Kathi
    info@xn--kchensachen-thb.de

    ReplyDelete
  25. A cocoa lovers gift set. Patty wright

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bloody Mary World Tour is so fun! It was hard to decide but I'll go with this! Thanks for the fun sweeps!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Breakfast in bed or the Tipsy Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  28. Mocha Barista with Godiva looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin C Serum - Add This To Your Morning Beauty Routine [Review and Giveaway]

What is your morning (or evening) beauty routine? For me, I'm usually so tired at night that if I remember to wash my face, it's an enormous deal. But in the morning, I pay so much more attention to my skin. I always put on coconut oil of some kind, but lately, I've been adding a new addition to my routine - Vitamin C Serum.

I've heard about the benefits of using a Vitamin C Serum for a while now and jumped at the chance to try it out and see the kind of impact this had on my skin.

I have been using the Amara Organics Vitamins C Serum 20% (with Vitamin E and Hydraulic Acid) Serum for a couple of weeks now. One thing that stood out to me was how gentle this was on my skin. It wasn't harsh at all. I use it daily each morning and follow it up with  a moisturizer.

Vitamin C Serum is supposed to reduce signs of aging. I'm only 28 so I'm not sure that I have a lot of evidence of aging to worry about just yet. This is also supposed to brighten skin, repair damage…

5 Recipes Made with Gluten-Free Bagels

When I think of bagels, I don't usually think of things I can make with them outside of my usual go to stuff, like cheese melts, avocado toast and toasted bagel and peanut butter. 
But there are some recipes that take bagels to the next level and I came across some created by "The Greater Knead" bagel company and I absolutely had to share these with you. And I had the chance to try out some of their bagels, but more on that later. First, the tasty bagel goodness.
The Bagel Crumble.

To make this, you take their chocolate bagel (oh yes, I said chocolate), a little oil, and cinnamon and some honey. And from there you chop it up and bake it and cover it with tastiness and put it over ice cream. Just check out this recipe and you'll see why you want it. 
http://www.thegreaterknead.com/recipe/free-from-bagel-crumble/
French Toast Bites.
If there is anyone out there reading this that remembers how yummy french toast was pre-gluten-free days, I think you should check out this …

What To Do When You Stuck in a Snack Rut [Giveaway Inside!]

Sometimes you can easily get in a rut with food. I know I get that way. The same products are in the store, you have the same lunch ideas, you buy the same snacks, the same everything. I know that it actually can be hard to step outside my comfort zone and try something new.

So that's when subscription boxes can help. It's an excellent way of finding new things to try, getting some extra snacks, and opening up your horizon to new foods. Whether you are celiac or gluten-intolerant or simply eat gluten-free by choice, it's time to broaden those horizons!

I recently had the chance to try out the "American Gluten-Free" food box. Here's the photo of what I received -




1) Jessica's Natural Foods Chocolate Chip Granola

2) Beanits Bean Chips Hint of Line

3) Betty Lou's Strawberry Fruit Bar

4) Health Warrior Chia Bar - Acai Berry

5) Betty Lou's Just Great Stuff Bar - Superberry



6) Brami Beans: Chili Lime

7) Ener-G Original Pretzels

8) Hippea's Organic …