Skip to main content

Driftaway Coffee - A Perfect Subscription for Coffee Lovers


While 2017 gets under way, I feel like a new year represents the opportunity to try new things! If you are looking for some new coffee in your life, coffee drinkers pay attention! I had the chance to try some coffee by Driftaway Coffee.

I love a company with a great back story. And this one has a pretty cool starting point! Inspired by Steve Job's commencement speech, owners Anu Menon & Suyog Mody, desired to create something for themselves. And that's when Driftaway Coffee was born as a result of a desire to do work they loved while also including their love of coffee. Read more of their story here.

More than just loving the taste of their coffee, there is a variety of reasons that I think this is a subscription plan you should try. I enjoy the fact that it's customizable and you can select everything from the profile of coffee you want to how much you expect to drink. Even better, the subscription plans are really reasonable. For 32 ounce coffee subscription, it's about $34 which is REALLY good pricing in my book. 

Also if you are looking for a pretty sweet gift for someone, they have some swanky looking gifts that are great for the coffee lover in your life. Be sure to check them out! They are bit pricey but worth it in terms of value. 

If you also have any coffee curiosities, they have an awesome Q&A section too. Like, why do some of us put sugar in our coffee (it's more than just because of our sweet tooth!). Check this out here.

Overall, I like Driftaway coffee for it's personalized experience and reasonable pricing. I think you should check this out too. Purchase now.

I received the above coffee in exchange for my honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin C Serum - Add This To Your Morning Beauty Routine [Review and Giveaway]

What is your morning (or evening) beauty routine? For me, I'm usually so tired at night that if I remember to wash my face, it's an enormous deal. But in the morning, I pay so much more attention to my skin. I always put on coconut oil of some kind, but lately, I've been adding a new addition to my routine - Vitamin C Serum.

I've heard about the benefits of using a Vitamin C Serum for a while now and jumped at the chance to try it out and see the kind of impact this had on my skin.

I have been using the Amara Organics Vitamins C Serum 20% (with Vitamin E and Hydraulic Acid) Serum for a couple of weeks now. One thing that stood out to me was how gentle this was on my skin. It wasn't harsh at all. I use it daily each morning and follow it up with  a moisturizer.

Vitamin C Serum is supposed to reduce signs of aging. I'm only 28 so I'm not sure that I have a lot of evidence of aging to worry about just yet. This is also supposed to brighten skin, repair damage…

Lotus Foods Rice Review and Giveaway

​​

I tend to eat quite a bit of rice in my diet. First, because it's a healthy grain. Plus, I'm also gluten-free and it's a good grain for me to have that won't negatively impact my body.
So I usually purchase one particular type of rice brand, so I was really eager for the chance to try out a new kind. I tried out rice by Lotus Foods. You may have seen them in the store or heard of them before! 
What makes Lotus Foods different? Well they work towards improving the lives of the farmers they work with first of all. They use what is called a "System of Rice Intensification." It's a way of allowing farms to "double and triple their yields while using 80-90% less seed, 50% less water, less or no chemical inputs." Basically, more rice, less water. So I tend to be a visual learner, so if you want to know more about what this means, watch this really short video below:

They also partner with small scale farmers, which I think is amazing and I really …

Crazy Richards Peanut Butter Review & Giveaway

I absolutely love peanut butter. Really, I mean peanut butter is such a huge part of my diet. And you know, I really appreciate when peanut butter has simple ingredients. Peanuts. Salt. And that's it. I don't like added oils and I'm not TOO big of a fan of flavored peanut butters. Although I'd never turn down chocolate peanut butter (if I found the right blend!).
Anyways, I had the chance to try out some peanut butter by a company called, "Crazy Richards." Crazy Richard's Peanut Butter has been around a while. It was formed and combined by two Richards about 30 years ago and was recently passed along to the newest generation.
Well, I got the chance to try out their peanut butter - creamy and crunchy. I loved it. Here's a weird thing I love with peanut butter - whole milk vanilla Greek yogurt with blueberries! Sure people put peanut butter in smoothies, but I scoop out some of my favorite vanilla greek yogurt into a cup and put it in the freezer with …