Monday, March 6, 2017

Gluten-Free Snack Ideas: Milton's Gluten-Free Crackers [My Review]



I recently discovered my newest favorite gluten-free cracker. Everyone, that is gluten-free, gather around, you will love it. You know what it is? It's Milton's Gluten-Free Crackers!


One thing that makes Milton's stand out to me, aside from offering some great snacks, is that they also do a LOT of good work for the community. They are actively involved in a variety of causes and organizations. Check out who they support and how they can support one of your causes! 


So I had the chance to try out a few different crackers flavors - Crispy Sea Salt, Cheddar Cheese, Everything, and Multi-Grain. My two favorite flavors are the sea salt and the cheddar cheese. One of the great things about these crackers is that they are light, but they don't leave you disappointed. It's still a hearty cracker! The sea salt is my favorite by far, it makes great for dipping into salsas and sauces and it's just so good. A light salty flavor! The cheddar is also really good too - it's definitely a strong cheddar taste and like the sea salt, it is a light cracker but hearty enough to leave you satisfied.

Another huge perk is that they're non-gmo! Plus it's certified gluten-free, and has so many different good things about it that makes this a guilt free cracker snack!  Make sure you check these out.

Make sure you find out where you can get these crackers in a store near you! I've already bought more after trying them out for the first time.  Also be sure to like them on Facebook and Twitter.

I am so happy to announce that I will be giving away a Milton's Crackers prize pack to one lucky winner! Giveaway ends 3/26. Enter via Rafflecopter below.


I received the above items in exchange for my honest review.
Share:

46 comments:

  1. I am most excited to try the Crispy Sea Salt! Thanks for another great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try the Cheddar Cheese flavor

    ReplyDelete
  3. First I would try their Everything Cracker. Their different varieties sound delicious.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Multi-Grain Baked Crackers look mighty good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are pretty good, have had the everything flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Gluten Free Cheddar Cheese flavor looks good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to try the Cheddar Cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like their cheddar cheese baked crackers!

    mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try the everything flavor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheddar Cheese served with two pints of larger.

    Hope to win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Multi-Grain looks good for me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My girlfriend needs to be gluten free. I think we'll try a number of these products.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I discovered your products along time ago. Since then have been purchasing your BREAD. Love it. It really makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am the most excited to try the cheddar cheese cracker!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The cheddar cheese crackers look yummy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to try the multigrain crackers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Would like to try the Cheddar Cheese Baked Crackers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Gluten Free Crispy Sea Salt Baked Crackers sound so good!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The crispy sea salt ones would be good to dip in hummus, but the cheese ones would be a yummy snack on their own They all look good.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to try
    Gluten Free Crispy Sea Salt Baked Crackers...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Milton’s Gluten Free Cheddar Cheese Baked Crackers looks really good to me.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Gluten Free Everything looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would like to try the Gluten Free Everything.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Everything looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to try their Gluten Free Everything Baked Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would like to try Cheddar cheese flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The garlic and herb crackers sound yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  28. The Organic Original Multi-Grain Snack Crackers look best to me.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The cheddar cheese looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I know my family would love the Cheddar Cheese crackers

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cheddar Cheese Baked Crackers look good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I know my hubby and I would enjoy the sea salt crackers!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would love the
    Gluten Free Crispy Sea Salt Baked Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  34. The crackers that looks good to me is the Gluten Free Cheddar Cheese Baked Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  35. The Gluten Free Everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  36. The Gluten free everything crackers look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  37. The gluten free cheddar cheese is totally drooling

    ReplyDelete
  38. The Gluten Free Cheddar Cheese Baked Crackers look tasty

    ReplyDelete
  39. I want to try the Cheddar Cheese ones!

    ReplyDelete
  40. All of these crackers look tasty and light. I would have to try them all.

    ReplyDelete