3 Reasons You Should Consider Shea Butter

Skin Care

I do enjoy finding natural items that I can use for beauty products. Vaseline and coconut oil really work well for my skin and I tend to avoid using products with hefty ingredients lists. Lately I've started to learn a bit more about shea butter which isn't something I've considered in the past!

1) It's incredibly moisturizing.

It gets into the deep layers of your skin and stops any kind of moisture loss. It's also nicely absorbed too - not greasy like a lot of other skin care products.

2) Anti-inflammatory

Actually there was a study in 2010  by the "Journal of Oleo Science" done recently that says shea butter reduces inflammation! It also has been known to be really healing as well.

3) Anti-aging.

Shea butter has a lot of antioxidants that replenish your skin. These vitamins are what fights the impact of aging on your skin.

4) Bonus reason! You can use it on your hair.

I've heard of using moisturizing products for your hair but recently I learned that shea butter can be so good for your hair. It reduces scalp itch and can repair damage on your hair. It also can soften your hair as well.

Obviously this scratches the surface on the major benefits of shea butter. Have you used this on your skin or hair or as a beauty product? I'd love to know what you think?

This post includes a sponsored link.

Popular posts from this blog

You'll Love the Hoboken Farms Pasta Sauce: Review & Giveaway

My Review of Nutty Novelties Nut Butters

Giveaway Round Up for the Week