Check Out These Creepy Doll Photos

Creepy...
Photo by Funky Tee, Creative Commons Photo License


It's Halloween and that always gets people into a festive mood. So as I was wandering around on Twitter I stumbled across a challenge for creepy doll photos. And I wanted to share these with you guys since some of these made me laugh at loud. It all started thanks to podcaster Dear Prudence who asked listeners to share their creepy dolls they've owned -
I think this thing will only end up giving me nightmares in the middle of the night -
The doll on the left here looks like it's alive -
I feel like there's an enormously creepy store here somewhere -
I can't even imagine why -

Popular posts from this blog

You'll Love the Hoboken Farms Pasta Sauce: Review & Giveaway

My Review of Nutty Novelties Nut Butters

Giveaway Round Up for the Week