Would You Pay $1,000 for a Sandwich?



I couldn't help but share this with you guys. Would you, could you, pay for a $1,000 sandwich? I mean, there about 100 things that come to mind that I would rather spend that much money on. I guess if you are curious enough and have enough money to spend, this kind of thing could be mildly tempting. I guess?

So, here's what it is. The restaurant Doma Land and Sea has created it. If you check out their menu, they offer up some tasty - albeit, slightly expensive but not outlandishly so - food options. I mean, that "Big Dog" hot dog they serve up actually looks amazing. I just wonder if they have a gluten-free option (hey, I can't help but be curious!) Anyways, back to the sandwich.

It's called, "King DOMA" and created with some pretty elite ingredients. It's served with some carefully prepared ingredients along with a glass of Cristal champagne. Priced at $1,000.

Here's what is included this sandwich:

  • 28-Day Dry-Aged Prime Beef Short Ribs 
  • 7-Day Glenlivet 25 Single Malt Brine 
  • Indonesian Luwak Coffee Pastrami Rub 
  • "Gold Speck" Argentinian Grilled Rye Whiskey Flatbread 
  • Pan-Roasted Hudson Valley Foie Gras 
  • Italian Alba White Truffles 
  • Gold-Dusted Black Truffle Tater Tots with Saffron-Tomato Aioli 
  • Stoli Elite Wasabi-Infused Roasted Beet and Cabbage Horseradish 
  • Crystal-Infused French Mustard 
  • Microgreen Herb Medley 
  • Garnished with Gold Leaves and Mr. Pickle's Kosher Dills 
  • Served with a Glass of Cristal Champagne

Wow right? Jaw dropping sandwich price aside this does look like a nice restaurant but...think it would offend the chef if someone asked for this to be gluten free? Hm. 

Probably so. Anyways, meanwhile I'm good with eating at home. 

Popular posts from this blog

You'll Love the Hoboken Farms Pasta Sauce: Review & Giveaway

My Review of Nutty Novelties Nut Butters

Giveaway Round Up for the Week