Twinings Herbal Tea: Perfect Tea for Making Iced Tea


I am such a huge fan of tea. Whether it's hot or cold, black or green, loose leaf or in tea bags, I really enjoy tea. While tea will never take the place of coffee in my heart (at least for the morning), this summer iced tea has made such a huge difference in helping me get relief from the heat. So, I couldn't wait to try out the new flavors of Twinings herbal tea.

Upon seeing the three different tea blends, I absolutely couldn't wait to give them a try. There were three different kinds - Lemon Delight, Berry Fusion, and Buttermint. I opened up the package and smelled each different kinds and each lived up to their flavor names. Lemon Delight smelled lemony, of course. Berry Fusion smelled like berries. Buttermint smelled like spiced mint.

I love hot tea at night, although sometimes if I chose a tea with caffeine it can keep me awake. I do enjoy herbal teas for that reason, so I was really glad to try this tea out. The thing is that it's so hot lately I can't enjoy my usual evening routine. So iced tea it is!

So, here's my routine with making iced tea. I first will make a cup of hot tea and let it steep for at least 5 minutes. Then I will sweeten it with honey or sugar, and usually a lot of it. After letting it sit a bit so the tea isn't so hot, I will pack a glass full of ice and pour the tea in. Usually the tea is still warm and I need to add in more ice.

Of all the teas as iced tea, I enjoyed the Lemon Delight the most as iced tea. First because I love lemon in my iced tea anyways and this had an incredible lemon flavor. Next was the Berry Fusion. I LOVE berry flavored iced tea. The Buttermint tea actually tasted best as a hot tea (which I tried at work with air conditioning of course!) and I didn't enjoy it as much as iced tea.

Best of all, Twinings has so many more herbal teas for you to check out! Come by their website and see what else they have to offer. Right now their herbal teas are at an incredible price of $3.59 per box (although they have a minimum order of $15). Be sure to check out their website to purchase the above photographed teas.

If you are like me, and you are a fan of having tea, make sure you consider these herbal teas. They make excellent iced teas for the summer time! And it allows you to have a kind of flavored tea without having to put in the extra effort.

So, as the summer presses on, I'm looking forward to trying out new ways to jazz up my usual iced tea drink and these Twinings herbal teas are a great place to start. Be sure to also sign up for Twinings tea mail and get special offers and news on their products.

I received the above photographed tea in exchanged for my honest review. 

Popular posts from this blog

You'll Love the Hoboken Farms Pasta Sauce: Review & Giveaway

My Review of Nutty Novelties Nut Butters

Giveaway Round Up for the Week