A Taste of Childhood Has Returned



What was your favorite chocolate milk mix when you were a kid? I'll be honest. I was more of an Ovaltine kid, but I do remember the commercials for Nesquik and it is a part of my childhood in some way.

That's why I think it's so awesome that NESTLE is bringing back the NESQUIK we all grew up on! Apparently, this is all based on their consumer feedback. According to Haig Basmadjian, Marketing Director of Nestle USA, "Based on consumer feedback, our goal was to provide fans with the classic NESQUIK taste while continuing to offer other convenient and nutritious options for families."

They will be returning with the chocolate and strawberry flavors. Although they recommend you put it in milk, I'm imagining that I'll attempt the tricks in the past and putting this chocolate mix along with spoonfuls of peanut butter. Am I the only one who tried this? You can find out where to get your taste of memories by at the NESQUIK website.

What foods from childhood would you like to see make a comeback?

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway Round Up for the Week

Twin Engine Coffee - Organic, Artisan Coffee (Coupon inside!)

You'll Love the Hoboken Farms Pasta Sauce: Review & Giveaway