Aroma Ridge Coffee & Rum Cake

Recently, I had the chance to try out a very tasty coffee by Aroma Ridge and a couple of their rum cakes. If you are looking for some tasty coffee and a fantastic treat then you must check out this company.

What I love about Aroma Ridge is that it's a family company, started over 30 years ago. They partner with coffee farmers, focus on customer service, and roast beans to perfection. Find out a little bit more about the company.

And so I had the chance to try out some of their coffee. What I tried was particularly flavorful and was a perfect afternoon blend, I thought (I'm an all-day drinker of coffee). I love how Aroma Ridge provides a unique collection of coffees and at reasonable prices. So if you want to check out what they have to offer, make sure you stop by their website:

https://aromaridge.com/roasted-coffee/?sort=featured&page=1

And so, if you want a particularly amazing treat (and I think we all need one in this time period), their rum cakes make for delightful unique treats! They come in a single serving size, but they also come in a size that you can share with the whole family!

https://aromaridge.com/roasted-coffee/?sort=featured&page=1

Overall, Aroma Ridge is a fantastic company to purchase from and you are supporting a family business when you do so. Visit their website to get some delightful tasty treats! 

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway Round Up for the Week

Twin Engine Coffee - Organic, Artisan Coffee (Coupon inside!)

You'll Love the Hoboken Farms Pasta Sauce: Review & Giveaway